Relief and Empowerment for Syrian Armenians” II project
Armenian Red Cross Society, by the financial support of Austrian, German and French Red Cross Societies is implementing “Relief and Empowerment for Syrian Armenians” II project, from May 2014 to December 2014.
204 Syrian Armenian families are involved in the Project, 810 people in general.
The main objective of the “Relief and Empowerment for Syrian Armenians” II project is to contribute to enhanced livelihood conditions of Syrian Armenians in Armenia.
Within the framework of the Project vulnerable families will be provided with
· Food parcels for 3 month period
· Hygiene parcels for 6 month period
· Money for purchasing school enrollment items
· Vouchers for purchasing winter clothes/shoes for children
· Medication for vulnerable beneficiaries with chronic diseases
· Vulnerable families will be supported with tools/equipments, as well as business start-up trainings to build up their livelihood and generate their own income.
The project is implemented in close cooperation with the RA Ministry of Diaspora, “Center for Coordination of Syrian Armenians’ Issues” NGO and RA Ministry of Labor and Social Issues.